The Data Controller in accordance with LO 3/2018 and RGPDUE 2016/679 informs you that:
Through this website, personal data of users is not collected without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties. All communication with GRUP TRAVI (MASIA CAN CORTADA SA – CAN TRAVI NOU SL – EL XALET DE MONTJUIC SL.) by any means or through your email address, or the forms on this ‘web site’ or to your ‘e -mail’, supposes the express consent for your personal data as Client/Supplier/Contact, to be included in our Activity Register and in files or databases owned by GRUP TRAVI (MASIA CAN CORTADA SA – CAN TRAVI NOU SL – EL XALET DE MONTJUIC SL.), which you can consult and will be kept as long as the relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activity.
The purpose of data processing corresponds to each of the processing activities carried out by GRUP TRAVI (MASIA CAN CORTADA SA – CAN TRAVI NOU SL – EL XALET DE MONTJUIC SL.) and that you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data, therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary, by written communication to: PLAZA JOSEP PALLACH, 14 CP.08035 BARCELONA or by e-mail : email@example.com
In application of the new regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data we collect from customers, users, suppliers and contacts, we do so through our commercial relationship that unites us and also from our site. Web.
These data are included in databases or automated files specific to each case and are registered in our Activity Register according to the type of users and the services that we provide or provide to us.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
The collection and automated or manual processing of personal data is intended to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information tasks, and other activities of the commercial relationship that unites us.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The personal data that is part of our database is processed in order to manage the information provided by interested persons in order to provide the service for which they hire or hire us and manage the requests sent through any means, including commercial, promotional, or advertising electronic communications.
We adopt the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in Regulation (EU) 2016/ 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except when legally required. As treatment managers, we have contracted different service providers, having committed to comply with the regulatory provisions applicable to data protection, at the time of contracting.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or its deletion is not requested or the consent is not revoked and during the period for which legal responsibilities could arise for the services provided.
The personal data that is part of our database and has a contractual relationship will be kept for a maximum of five (5) years from the last invoice issued. In some cases they can revoke the consent at any time.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
In the current contractual relationship or that unites us, the legal basis for the processing of your data is that which is stated and required by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free movement.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether and how their personal data is treated.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data.
We also inform you that we can stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
And we inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation of treatment according to the conditions and limits provided for in current legislation, by contacting us in writing, or by email. In any case, you must provide a copy of your ID, passport or equivalent document. If you consider it appropriate, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es).
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process comes from the requests of the interested parties.
The categories of data that are processed, according to the category of users and contacts, in general and not in particular, can be:
▪ Typified Data: Personal characteristics, employment details, or commercial / economic / financial information
▪ Identification data: Name and surnames, address, NIF / DNI, telephone/e-mail, bank account, and image.
Specially protected data is not processed.
Rights of the interested parties
- Right of access: Right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and, in such a case, the right of access to your personal data. As well as:
- The purposes of the treatment;
- The categories of personal data in question;
- The recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data were communicated or will be communicated, in particular recipients in third parties or international organizations;
- If possible, the expected term of conservation of the personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
- The existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the interested party, or to oppose such processing;
- The right to file a claim with a supervisory authority;
- When the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any available information about its origin;
- The existence of automated decisions, including profiling, the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment.
- Right of rectification: Right to obtain from the data controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data that concerns you. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party will have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right of deletion: Right to obtain from the controller the deletion of the personal data that concerns him, which will be obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay when any of the following circumstances occur:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- The interested party withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based;
- The interested party opposes the treatment;
- The personal data has been illicitly processed;
- The personal data must be deleted for the fulfillment of a legal obligation established in the Law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to the data controller;
- The personal data has been obtained in relation to the offer of information society services aimed at minors.
However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right will not apply. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information should prevail.
- Right of opposition: Right to oppose at any time that personal data that concerns you are subject to treatment.
The controller will stop processing the personal data, unless it proves compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to limitation of processing: Right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of data processing when any of the following conditions are met:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of these;
- The treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of the personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- The interested party has opposed the treatment while it is verified if the legitimate reasons of the person in charge prevail over those of the interested party.
In application of the LSSI-CE, advertising or promotional communications will not be sent by email or other equivalent electronic means of communication that have not previously been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, if this contract authorizes the sending of commercial communications referring to products or services that are the same or similar to those that were initially contracted or of professional or commercial interest with the user. user, contact, customer or supplier.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more information be sent to him through the channels corresponding to that effect.